- Department: Finance
- Location: Singapore
- Reports To: Accounting Manager
Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Update, verify, and review Staff Expense Claims, invoices and check requests.
- Prepare and process payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records. Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Prepare monthly schedule in Accounting System
- Insurance/consultant journal
- Produce monthly/quarterly reports
- AP Aging listing. Reconcile monthly AP balances.
- Expenditure tracking report – Singtel etc
- Staff welfare expense schedule
- Professional fees schedule
- Participate in monthly closing of accounts, ensure costs/expenses/analytical accounts are correctly accounted for.
- Record daily cash movements, reconcile cash movements vs Odoo and bank statements.
- Maintain vendor files
- Track expenses and process expense reports, prepare analysis of accounts
- Perform inter-company reconciliation and subsidiaries accounts
- Clearing account reconciliation for 106630 (payment on behalf by MB – KBC)
- MB accounts
- Support preparation of audit schedules & coordination for annual financial audit.
- Documents filing
- Prepare monthly report to send to MB accounting firm for VAT submission
- Bank transactions
- Prepare Interco movements schedule
- MB vs MS
- MB vs MEU
- Prepare customer sales listings and update collection status
- Prepare Debit Note/Credit Note
- Liaise with related parties for any payment requests before submitting for payment processing.
Ad Hoc tasks
- Any ad hoc tasks and projects as and when required.
- Responsible for processing invoices and issuing payments.
- Efficient maintain and process accounts payable transactions.
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Able to work independently without much supervision and be pro-active
- Attention to detail, professional attitude, reliable
- A good team player
- Personality: dynamic, self-starter, dealing with pressure, rigorous and reliable with strong organization skills, who likes to get things done.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent proficiency in English
Functional / Technical / Core Competencies
- With experience of MS Office, MYOB software
- Proficient in data entry and management
Education and Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance or ACCA graduate.
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Knowledge of relevant accounting
Please send the following to Head of IT at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter
- Expected salary
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.