Associate Product Manager
- Location: Singapore
- Reports To: Associate Vice President, Head of Global Marketing
Overall Purpose of The Job
(Brief description of the primary purpose of this position):
- Associate Product Manager has the primary responsibility of supporting commercial performance and company brand equity by developing new marketing campaigns materials upon new data published and ensuring adequate training for staff and affiliates/partners.
Job Profile of Associate Product Manager
Overall, he/she is responsible for the following key areas:
- Develop new promotional materials upon new data published
- Driving the implementation of the global campaign into global as well as market-specific localized campaigns
- Ensuring proper appropriation of materials, level of training in the organization, and collect feedback.
- Supporting marketing team to build the company’s brand and marketing strategies to drive revenue generation.
- Plan appropriate internal meetings, to ensure strategy, key messages and tactics are understood and delivered.
- Drive the market analysis to drive successful strategy for Marketing
- Ensure that the effectiveness of marketing/ promotional materials/KAMs and stakeholder engagement activities are researched with measures in place to monitor effectiveness and return on investment.
- Ensure development of key dashboard for each asset to track progress and highlight issues.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate, passionate about Pharma-marketing who can
- Develop scientific promotional materials and provide high standard of training
- Deliver Marketing Brand and Execution Plan outcomes and key performance indicators in line with Brand Strategies.
- Basic qualifications
- Preferably degree in Pharmacy/Science degree, Postdoctorate would be a plus
- Scientific Acumen
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Competencies Required
- Excellent command of English (oral and written), allowing developing material, is an absolute must.
- Ability to speak another language relevant to client base will be an advantage.
- Successfully partnering and working with other functions such as Medical, Sales and Regulatory.
- Able to work in a team and independently with minimal supervision, self-motivated, disciplined and pro-active
- Creative with good negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve customer queries and problems immediately. Maintain good relationships with Healthcare Professionals
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously and drive change.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible/adaptable to rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to work in a multi-lingual and multicultural environment where collaboration is a key value.
- Has strong analytical skills, be able to set KPIs and monitor them closely
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strict attention to detail, work well under pressure while meeting tight deadlines
- Dynamic, ambitious, with a strong desire to succeed
What’s on offer
You will be part of a dynamic, multicultural and fast paced environment. Moleac has shown stable and rapid growth since 2006, pursuing geographical expansion while investing heavily in research and development. Moleac is a company which really values young talents and provides real opportunities to take over great responsibilities to sustain its continuous growth. In addition to your package (Basic + attractive bonus scheme + medical cover), you will benefit from regular training and have the opportunity to develop your skills and leadership throughout your career with the Group.
Resume and application letter sent to the attention of Ms Yeonhee Pee email@example.com
- Cover letter and Resume (explaining why your experience would be relevant to this position and enable you to perform the tasks and why you would like to work for Moleac)
- Last drawn salary and expected salary
Incomplete application will not be reviewed.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.