Digital Marketing Associate
Overall Purpose of The Job
(Brief description of the primary purpose of this position):
- The Digital marketing Associate is in charge of plan and manage organic and paid advertising and implement email campaigns, as well as measuring their success to increase NeuroAiD footage on the internet to increase the volume of relevant traffic to our website. He/she uses the full array of tools currently available and identifies new trends: Google ads, Facebook Ads, blogs, Youtube, Social Networks, new advertising channels
- A/B test and implement strategies to increase conversion rate on the site
- Keep all e commerce channels and platforms / sebsites up to date
Job Profile of Digital marketing
- Manage and optimize SEM campaigns
- Excellent project management skill to monitor Google Ads and Facebook Ads to reach targeted number of leads while keeping cost per conversion within target
- Good analytical and methodical skills to analyse and identify strategies to improve conversion rate
- Optimize keywords, Ads contents/formats, landing pages and bidding techniques
- Identify and implement new channels to acquire paid leads
- Community Management and SEO
- Identify best platforms and websites to publish relevant content.
- Manage development of relevant content and posting this content to increase page rank and product footage
- Feed the community with news on NeuroAiD and Moleac including press release, blogs and other useful information for patients.
- Get feedback from patients on product, communication, website, etc.
- Optimize website, based on traffic analysis and patient feedback
- Build up backlinks on medical websites, blogs, and forums and exploit major web sources publishing content on NeuroAiD.
- Use and manage different sources of content in order to maximize the potential sources of new information (external sources, marketing and business development team etc.)
- Create content relevant for Internet users: determine keywords and themes to suit the community’s needs.
- Build reliable KPI, monitoring tools and provide data analysis biweekly and monthly, propose marketing initiatives and optimizations of processes
- Monitor all sources of visits on NeuroAiD (websites, forums, blogs, social media, etc.) Define relevant KPIs and build adapted tools for monitoring
- Provide the sales team with relevant sales KPI on leads and telesales performance Analyse, review and report effectiveness of new initiatives on e-marketing and sales. Propose strategy and implement (Decisions are based on above analyses)
- Help optimize processes for the sales team (salesforce workflow and automation of other tools)
PROFILE AND REQUIREMENTS:
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate, passionate about SEO and with experience in
Internet Marketing and SEM. The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent written/verbal skills to communicate with IT team and Customer Care team
- Be fluent in English, as well as in a second language (Spanish is greatly appreciated to liaise with counterparts).
- Knowledgeable and up to date with new media tools, innovations and best practises. Experience with wordpress and Salesforce or other CRM tools would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and Photoshop is a plus.
- Is passionate about health topics
- Has strong analytical skills, be able to set KPIs and monitor them closely
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible/adaptable to rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work in a team and independently with minimal supervision, self-motivated, disciplined and pro-active
- Strict attention to detail, work well under pressure while meeting tight deadlines
- Creative with good negotiation and influencing skills
- Dynamic, ambitious, with a strong desire to succeed
- Location: Singapore
- Reports To: Associate Vice President, Head of Global Marketing
Please send the followings to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.