Event and Operational Marketing Executive
You will be in charge of the successful execution of various events for Moleac: from the company’s presence at international scientific conferences to internal company events. The candidate will be closely working with the Associate Vice president of Global Marketing to ensure that planning and management of all events aspects are identified and delivered on schedule.
The candidate must be a master organizer, efficient, proactive and should have the foresight to anticipate and solve problems quickly. It is essential to have the ability to organize large scale events, communicate efficiently with external and internal partners and be able to meet deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing company with diverse range of events and operations projects.
Full-time position – based in Singapore.
Overall, he/she is responsible for the following key areas:
EVENTS MANAGEMENT (60%):
Responsible for every aspect of producing events, from the preplanning stages to post-analysis
- Find and secure venue, plan and coordinate the catering, arrange transportation
- Coordinate and negotiate services with events providers. Serve as key liaison to industry associations, for conference-related items (e.g., sponsorship opportunities, exhibit space, and exhibitor registration)
- Collaborate with sales, medical and marketing on a daily-basis
- Develop and disseminate communications to internal audiences regarding major national and regional events, including timelines, objectives, messages, schedule of events, registration and key deadline dates
- Prepare and manage events budgets to ensure monthly and quarterly accuracy.
- Generate monthly budget reports for management review
- Prepare post-event reports based on personal and team’s feedbacks
- Participate in selected international events and conferences.
OPERATIONAL MARKETING (40%):
- With the help of the Associate Vice president of Global Marketing, create, update and manage material supporting sales, training, marketing presentations and product information
- Organise the production of posters, catalogues, brochures and goodies
- Manage closely the inventories (marketing materials, goodies, scientific publications)
- Disseminate communications to internal staff
Profile of candidate:
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate, passionate about Pharma-marketing who can
- Degree in hospitality, tourism management, marketing or public relations
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in events management (pharmaceutical sector would be a plus)
- Previous experience in operational marketing preferred
- Excellent planning, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible/adaptable to rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work in a team and independently with minimal supervision, self-motivated, disciplined and pro-active
- Strict attention to detail, work well under pressure while meeting tight deadlines
- Creative with good negotiation and influencing skills
- Dynamic, ambitious, with a strong desire to succeed
- Computer literacy (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
What’s on offer
You will be part of a dynamic, multicultural and fast paced environment. Moleac has shown stable and rapid growth since 2006, pursuing geographical expansion while investing heavily in research and development. Moleac is a company which really values young talents and provides real opportunities to take over great responsibilities to sustain its continuous growth. In addition to your package (Basic + attractive bonus scheme + medical cover), you will benefit from regular training and have the opportunity to develop your skills and leadership throughout your career with the Group.
Resume and application letter sent to the attention of Ms Yeonhee Pee email@example.com
- Cover letter and Resume (explaining why your experience would be relevant to this position and enable you to perform the tasks and why you would like to work for Moleac)
- Last drawn salary and expected salary
Incomplete application will not be reviewed.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.