Frontend UIUX Designer
- Department: IT
- Reports To: Head of IT
- Location: Singapore
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in user experience definition and user interface design. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will need to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
This role will be housed under the IT department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You should be able to support both front-end and back-end software development
- You should be able to develop, integrate and maintain the software independently
- You should be able to translate ideas into functioning features
- Have an open mindset and work directly with backend developer and designer on various initiatives.
- Active participation in user requirements gathering and study, and preparation of the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Participate in application design and system design, and understanding of different software development methodologies and concepts
- Participate in the software development work by using the relevant frameworks, technologies and development tools as detailed in the application design and system design
- Participate in regular project status update meeting on the overall progress of the software development work being assigned to each trainee
- Involve in System Integration Testing (SIT), User acceptance test (UAT), deployment and support
- Involve in fine-tuning and cleaning up of the source code towards the end of the software development life cycle and preparation of the relevant documentation, such as user guide, setup guide and deployment guide, together with any support that is required
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned
Profile of candidate:
The ideal candidate would
- Bachelors in computer science, visual arts, design
- Digitally-savvy with a passion for optimizing digital experiences.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sense of urgency, pragmatism, and solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Proactive mentality with a desire to make an impact.
- Understanding of content management systems like WordPress, Joomla and Wix.
- Experience using Sketch (preferred tool), Figma
- Experience using prototyping tools, such as Invision.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Suite is a bonus
- Location: Singapore (2)
- Job Type: Full Time
Please send the followings to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter
- Expectations: Salary
- Portfolio (PDF or URLs your website)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.