Junior Key Account Manager
The Junior Key Account Manager is assigned a portfolio of countries on which he/she works in team guided by a more senior member of the commercial team. The commercial team is currently directly reporting by the CEO of the company
- In existing markets
- Drive sales development in a portfolio of countries.
- With the support of Global Marketing and Medical teams, drive product knowledge in the market; train partner’s marketing team and salesforce; build positive dynamics with key prescribers in each market.
- Orchestrate local events and participation of markets to international events
- Monitor and execute required sales and marketing initiatives
- Build and manage yearly OPEX and sales forecasts
- In new markets
- Identify candidate affiliate partners for the marketing of Moleac products in a portfolio of geographies, conduct discussion up to formalization of distribution agreement
- Working with the Regulatory Affairs Team to drive listing of NeuroAiD in new countries
Initial training the new recruit will be trained in the company procedures and tools as well as on the product clinical and scientific data. We expect significant personal efforts to ensure a rapid learning curve to enable him/her to be credible and relevant when driving product development or disseminating medical information in the export markets with a variety of counterparts (Affiliates Management, sales force, health professionals, …).
Travel: significant time is to be spent on the markets. Travel load expectation is about 50- 60%.
Profile of candidate:
The ideal candidate would
- Have graduated from a first-tier business, engineering, pharmaceutical/biology school
- Have 1-3years relevant experience ideally in pharmaceutical, B2B or B2P
- Be Fluent in English (spoken, written), additional language a plus
- Be stimulated by commercial targets
- Show high motivation to be given operational responsibilities and exposure
- Strong adaptability to be able to work with different positions / cultures
- Excellent communication skills, at ease with public speaking
- Pre-existing international exposure / having lived or worked in several countries
- Easy going and curious
- Ability to work independently
- Values team work and multi-cultural environment
- Relevant prior experience / being familiar with the medical sector would be a strong plus
- Candidate should be prepared to be based in Spore for at least 3 years
- Travel can represent two to three weeks per month.
- Location: Singapore (2)
- Job Type: Full Time
Please send the followings to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter
- Expectations: Salary
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.