Supply Chain Planner
- Department: Supply Chain
- Reports To: Associate Manager, Supply Chain
- Location: Singapore
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work out annual production plan according to company’s business plan
- Liaise with commercial team, finance and hold monthly S&OP meeting to review & develop monthly production plan.
- Weekly update of finished product inventory (stock & shelf-life review)
- Monthly review of raw materials inventory levels based on global situation and adjust purchasing plan.
- Purchase raw materials and packaging materials (local and overseas) according to production plan via ERP system
- Set up risk management system and establish safe demand-production-inventory balance
- Arrange production orders with CMOs in accordance to the approved production plan. Create POs in ERP system.
- Provide appropriate oversight role for all CMOs work, ensure production schedule and quality is complying with company requirement
- Handle all issues or incidents from CMOs. Escalate to relevant functions (RA/QC/QA) if needed
- Schedule raw materials/Finished product movement between suppliers, manufacturer and warehouse.
- Perform receiving of packaging materials and scheduling of QC checks
- Archive production related documents in share folders.
- Warehouse GDP compliance management
- Follow up on the quality issue with suppliers (complaints to suppliers)
- Support sourcing new CMOs and new suppliers.
- Provide support for GDP inspection or annual audit.
- Support GDP SOPs maintenance
- Validate invoices related to production orders and materials POs
- Other assignments from the management.
- The ideal candidate should hold a degree in logistics/ supply chain management.
- Hold a degree in pharmaceutical or manufacture engineering will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding in ERP, GDP and relevant quality management systems will be an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Knowledge of Chinese/Mandarin is essential to liaise with external CMOs and partners.
- Strategic thinking on planning activities in line with business development.
- Proven ability to think critically, proactive in problem-solving and able to independently manage timelines and priorities.
- Location: Singapore
- Job Type: Full Time
Please send the followings to email@example.com
- Cover letter
- Expectations: Salary
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.