Vice President Sales
Overall Purpose Of The Job
The Vice President Sales has the primary responsibility of agreeing and delivering the budgeted revenues, established within the company and approved by the Board. He/she is also responsible of ensuring growth and profit targets, by driving commercial performance in existing markets and by opening new markets for NeuroAiD. He/she is accountable for overall sales organisation performance, the profitable achievement of sales organisation goals, and for aligning sales objectives with company business strategy.
Overall, the Vice President Sales is responsible for the following key objectives:
- Leading the performance in the company’s network of commercial affiliates and Opening New Markets by building the Sales Strategy, devising Sales Tactics, and creating and selling Deals him/herself.
- Ensuring Sales Performance, Disciplined Execution and Good Business Process Management by aligning the sales organisation’s objectives with company business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, and forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
- Expanding and reinforcing the company network of KOL’s and supportive key customers.
- Implementing Marketing Strategy within the company’s network of commercial affiliates.
- Establishing and governing the sales organization performance management system, for effective sales organization design, including sales job roles, sales channel design, sales resource deployment, and team appraisal with salary/bonus review.
- Developing adequate metrics, planning and reporting tools to monitor the business and drive interaction and processes with other departments.
- Leads learning and development initiatives impacting the sales organization, and provides stewardship of sales and sales management talent.
As member of the Management Committee, the Vice President Sales participates and contributes to the company leadership team vision sharing and decision process about overall vision, organisation, functioning, company values, and development of the company.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Sales and Operational Marketing Management experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medtch or medical nutrition.
- Successful lead of a field/sales team in a pharma company.
- Successfully partnering and working with other functions such as Medical, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Regulatory.
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of profitable sales growth and exceeding sales targets including financial and non-financial objectives.
- Budget management experience.
- Proven coaching and mentoring skills including performance evaluation, improvement and management skills. Successful coaching of sales professionals.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to inform, motivate, and influence.
- Excellent numeric, written and oral communication skills.
- High profile networking ability, strong relationship building skills and confidence with senior decision makers.
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously and drive change.
- Ability to work in a multi-lingual and multicultural environment where collaboration is a key value.
Required Work Experience
- Strong sales background, with proven Sales Management experience in Pharma / Health or product with high technical and scientific content
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of profitable sales growth
- Demonstration of successfully coaching and developing a sales team
- Educated to Degree.
- Postgraduate would be a plus.
- Ability to communicate in English fluently (oral and written) an absolute must.
- Ability to speak another language relevant to client base will be an advantage.
Travel / Rotation Requirements
- Frequent travels expected ~ 50 % travel load.
- Position based in Singapore
- Job Type: Full Time
Please send the followings to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter
- Expected salary
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.